"THE ART OF RUBBER STAMPING" CRAFT INSTRUCTION BOOK They’re easy to learn yet produce sophisticated results on cards. NEW, IN SHRINK-WRAP, ON SALE NOW! 50% OFF!
by SUZE WEINBERG
Sterling Publishing Co, Inc, 2000; Soft cover; 132 Full Color Pages; Publishers Price: $17.95/ $27.95 Canada
see it here for $14.36
If you’re ready to take your passion for rubber stamping to the next level and crave a new challenge,
try these innovative techniques – you’ll use them again and again, on everything you make, from gift-wrap to scrapbooks.
Take cheesecloth out of the kitchen and onto the crafting table for crating dynamic patterns.
Combining a brayered background with colored tissue paper or garden leaves can be spectacular,
especially if you develop an attractive layout, color-copy it, then stamp directly onto it
Paint with blender pen and dry pigment powder, add shimmer with gilding,
or fill in the open areas of your stamped image with dimensional products like colored glitter glue.
* Alcohol Inks * Fusible Webbing * Salt * Waxed Paper * Plastic Wrap
* Cheesecloth, Brayer with Torn Paper
* Tissue Paper * Marbled Metallic Markers
* Thick Embossing Powder on Metal * Thick Embossing Enamel & Shrink Plastic
* Thick Embossing Enamel & Shelf Liner, Pearlized Fabric Paint * Soot.
* Metallic Markers with Dye Ink Pad & Brayer
* Spray Webbing * Moldable Foam
* Brayer Resist * Hidden Color Embossing Resist * Brayer Resist with Archival Ink * Ink Pad Color with Embossing Ink * Painting with Blender Pens * Embellishing with Glitter Glue * Paper Gilding * Backgrounds in a Bottle, Metallic Markers with Brayer * Metallic Markers with Plastic Wrap * Liquid Leather * Pigment Powders & Embossing Ink
Hundreds of Full color photos will excite your creativity and take your breath away...
* Adhesive Sheets with Fabric Lace * Embossing with White Powder and Pigment Powder
* Stamping on Art Metal * Thick Embossing Enamel
A resist method will have you working with embossing, markers, and dye ink.